Front arm part numbers.

Inertiauk

Reaction score
Website
www.yourlocalcomputerguy.co.uk
Hi, can anyone help me please I need part numbers for the front arms including bushes and ball joints (or if possible can ball joints and bushes be done and not change the arms?)
track rod ends and drop links,

for a 2004 Audi S4 (4.2v8) B6

thanks in advance.

Not probably to your liking, but buy new arms instead. Meyle HD sell 8 control arms for the upper and lower for both sides along with the track rod end and the ARB link bar - Works out cheaper than buying them individually. I bought mines for around £350 approx.

Not probably to your liking, but buy new arms instead. Meyle HD sell 8 control arms for the upper and lower for both sides along with the track rod end and the ARB link bar - Works out cheaper than buying them individually. I bought mines for around £350 approx.

thanks, do you have a link, is yours an s4?

I bought mines from a company called Direct Auto Parts however its trade customers only.

I believe S4 arms the same throughout the range of B6

If you PM me the part numbers I'll add them to the sticky thread.

yep the same....

i found the full kit on ebay and got it for £78 lol, they bought it and it turned out to be a snapped spring making the noise

Well the answer is simple if going uprated.

Audi give the arms on the A4, S4, and RS4 all different part numbers but they are identical except for Bush stiffness.

On the Meyle HD the bush stiffness exceeds that of the RS4 and so the parts are the same whichever car you are fitting them to.