Front and Rear Brake Pads...

leeds2592

When I grow up, I want a 964!
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just did a search and couldn't really find much info on the price of replacing both the front and rear brake pads. I don't want to mess around with it myself, I'd rather pay for someone who knows what they're doing.

I asked my local indi garage who specialize in VW and Audi and they've quoted me £150 for it doing including OEM parts. Does this sound about right?

If so, I'm going to get it booked in and get my coilovers fitted at the same time :rock:

Thanks

Sounds like a good price to me - I'm having mine done in a couple of weeks ( at Indie in Leeds ) and hope that price applies to me !!

Which one are you going to ? PM me if you prefer not to disclose on the forum.

That's the price from Volks Works Mike, was speaking to Bab earlier.

They did a good job when you recommended it to me for the service so its the first place I enquired at.

That's the price from Volks Works Mike, was speaking to Bab earlier.

They did a good job when you recommended it to me for the service so its the first place I enquired at.

Was hoping you were going to say that mate !!

It's all about trust, confidence, and consistency and from past experience I can't think of anywhere else that I would want to go !

Im about to order a set of pads for both the front and rear, just wondering if you (or anybody) has any info on part numbers? i'll be fitting them myself so i just need to make sure!

:: EBC Brakes Direct Limited : AUDI : A3 SE : 2003 : BLUE : nd53tfz :#

ive found these but there are two different sets i can buy, any advice anybody?

PS, sorry for jacking your thread, just thought it might be easier than creating a new one on the same topic!