From 8P A3 to 8V RS3

wuta3

Reaction score
Hi all,

Couldn't find an intro thread, but i'm the proud owner of a 2018 black RS3 saloon (black pack, comfort and sound, pan roof, sports exhaust, RS sports seats with red stitch)

Spent some time here with my old 2.0TFSI Quattro A3 some years back, and I now return with an upgrade! And what an upgrade.

Reactions: D0C, 8YARWY and Sandra
Hi all,

Couldn't find an intro thread, but i'm the proud owner of a 2018 black RS3 saloon (black pack, comfort and sound, pan roof, sports exhaust, RS sports seats with red stitch)

Spent some time here with my old 2.0TFSI Quattro A3 some years back, and I now return with an upgrade! And what an upgrade.
Welcome back. Any pics of the the RS3. :)

Yep!
I need to update my sig!

Rs32

Rs31

Reactions: RS03???, Sandra and Terminator x
Some switch up there fella!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Hi all,

I’ve been in an RS3 since 2012 all great cars but the current 400+ HP version is the greatest in my opinion.

You will enjoy it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stunning. If I went back into an RS3, that would be the exact spec I’d want.

welcome back, cracking looking car (i have the same in sportback) and in the fastest colour too :tonguewink:

you will enjoy it