Friday is going to be a sad day!

S3Steve

Reaction score
After seven years of ownership my S3 is getting traded in on Friday.:crying: :3sadwalk:

Unfortunately my commute to work is going up soon and i just cant justify the petrol costs of the S3. Im staying with Audi buying an A3 170 TDI S Line, hopefully the guys over in the 8P section are as friendly and there is as much great info over there as ive found in the 8L section over the last seven years.

P.S im removing the BBS's and Brembo's prior to trading in and have a few other bits an pieces that will be for sale soon so keep an eye on the classifieds :sign_plug:

Farewell dude. Those 8p guys dont spell as good as us lot do beerchug:

All the best Steve, hope they gave you a good trade-in price for her?

All the best Steve, hope they gave you a good trade-in price for her?

Its never as much as you want mate, but i really couldnt be bothered with the hassle of selling privately, especially as they seem to be a tough sell at the moment going by how long some nice motors have been in the classifieds on here.

Lol!

Steve I wish you new what you was up to when you come to pick the wheels up! We could of come to some sort of arrangement on your old parts. :crying:

Give me your stuff please, pretty please! I need this shizniz! Brembo's are a must.. :)

And.... Sorry to hear your gong Steve! Good luck in the future and do keep posting here! Everyones going :( you can't not live without those gorgeous arches!

Sorry to see you leaving, pop in from time to time, you're always welcome :)

Hi Steve instead of trading it in would u not consider putting it up for a swap on pistonheads stating u want a Audi diesel with a good spec be sad to see ur great car go !

you`ll be sorry ........................

could have been interested in the BBS, always liked them and sometimes wish I had 18`s rather than 19`s

The BBS's and Brembo's are now in the classifieds as James cant take them right now due to the issues he is having with his car.

I take it you think TDISteve hasn't the same ring to it as S3Steve :)