Fresh RS6 Wrap - What do you guys think?

variosso

Vorsprung Durch Technik
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Haven't been here for a while and must say I've missed this place. What do you guys think about this RS6 wrap??
Work done by Prestige Wrap & Customs, London.

IMG 4184
IMG 4183

Reactions: Jake 61, Scottyg, 45bvtc and 1 other person
Looks good, it is a nice colour. Is the RS badge a little wonky? Get some more pics up

Lovely car and the wrap is really nice.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Great car, and a quality looking wrap.

My only negative comment would be to change the calliper colour to something with a bit more contrast. Bright yellow comes to mind :racer:

Reactions: millsy4002
Great colour and work.

RafS7 is right with different caliper colour. Something to offset colours would be cool and nicer wheels, IMHO

Very nice. I don't mind the lighter blue calipers, but I would definitely straighten up the RS badge on the grille.

Reactions: KrisKrk
Just for the record that's an S6 with RS6 bits on. Looks good but as said the badge is wonky, maybe the owner was trying to debadge it as it's technically not an RS model.

Reactions: Jake 61
The colour seems to have a Matt finish to it? Apart from a few small things to sort, it looks a good job.

Hi Raf,

Long time pal.

Nice wrap. Is this yours now?

If you need a recommendation for wrap company, there is one near me called 'Surrey Vinyl Wraps'.

Owner is Chris (he knows me) as Ive take my car to him for a few bits and bobs. He is simply EXCELLENT and would not recommend anywhere else.

He's got a facebook page too.

Does all sorts of wrapping, painting, exterior trims..you name it.

Fair price too if you mention me. Haha.

Hi Raf,

Long time pal.

Nice wrap. Is this yours now?

If you need a recommendation for wrap company, there is one near me called 'Surrey Vinyl Wraps'.

Owner is Chris (he knows me) as Ive take my car to him for a few bits and bobs. He is simply EXCELLENT and would not recommend anywhere else.

He's got a facebook page too.

Does all sorts of wrapping, painting, exterior trims..you name it.

Fair price too if you mention me. Haha.

Assuming you mean me? :racer:

Nope, I have my S7 that Im very happy with. Just has the callipers painted Porsche yellow - something that stands out a little, since the car is in stealth mode :busted cop: Will be putting a calliper decal on in the near future (probably "Brembo")

Yellow 2

Assuming you mean me? :racer:

Nope, I have my S7 that Im very happy with. Just has the callipers painted Porsche yellow - something that stands out a little, since the car is in stealth mode :busted cop: Will be putting a calliper decal on in the near future (probably "Brembo")

View attachment 120700

Haha, no mate.

The original poster's name is 'Raf'

How on earth did you interecept my post?

Nice car though. It must be quickkkk :)

Haha, no mate.

The original poster's name is 'Raf'

How on earth did you interecept my post?

Nice car though. It must be quickkkk :)

Haha, no worries. I previously commented on the thread, so get notified when others posted :cocksure:

Sometimes I think too quick! :racer:

Reactions: DrStrange
My favorite is new 3M vinl - grey satin :blackrs4:This total colour change from white.What do you think? Wrapping by Skinwrap

audi-grey-satin-jpg.125005

audi-grey-satin-2-jpg.125006

Attachments

• AUDI-GREY-SATIN.jpg
    AUDI-GREY-SATIN.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 6,181
  • AUDI-GREY-SATIN-2.jpg
    AUDI-GREY-SATIN-2.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 6,251
Reactions: KrisKrk and Tuftyb
Great wrap that rs6 is.

Wanted it on my car but "better half" butted in and ... our car is still in original colour
As a family car she does that to me with majority of changes/mods.
Luckily she hasn't notice any of my work done. Not even a grille change

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: piotrekmgs