fresh paint door blade also done in gloss black :)

woolley2021

Reaction score
Fresh from spray ship after getting a blow over to rid of any stone chips and blemishes now looking fresh ... now searching for a big turbo !

Attachments

• IMG_20150713_133143.jpg
    IMG_20150713_133143.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 237
Reactions: tomjol and thegoal007
Nice :)
How much did that set you back?

Reactions: GeorgieS3
  1. Hi mate 400 by a friend of a friend both bumpers both sides completely and bonnet only part I didn't have done was roof he also done mirrors and door.blades in gloss black ... im very fussy wh3n it comes to body work and the job is awesome !

great to have friends and better still friends of friends :)

Reactions: sakib
Looks great bud, did you not have the aluminium mirrors on your S3 then? I thought they all had them, you could also do the grey bumper inserts in gloss black, to match the door blades.

Looks great bud, did you not have the aluminium mirrors on your S3 then? I thought they all had them, you could also do the grey bumper inserts in gloss black, to match the door blades.

Pre facelift. Post face lift had them i think. Well my pre and post were like that. I'm committing sacrilege and putting pre facelift on post facelift.

Pretty sure aluminium or silver mirrors are an optional extra

Reactions: tomjol
mirrors where same colour as the vehicle originally , also the bumper inserts will be getting done this week some point hopefully was thinking about getting the aluminium mirrors but so many in the area with them ... think it gives it a stealth look kinda .. well apart from the brakes and cooler lol its fully debadged too

It does look cool, I'm just glad you didn't paint Ali mirrors, as that would be a big no no.