FreeBies On Collection Day?

I've just been on the phone to my branch because my low oil light has come on, and as I didn't have a bottle of oil bundled on the day I got the car (I got a keyring. That. Was. It.), I'm now looking at buying oil for a car under 8 months old and feeling decidedly undervalued.

I'm sorry but that is ridiculous, the car is 8 months old, you've had that amount of time at the very least to check it was there if you were that bothered, and you're getting on the dealer because now you're having to 'foot the bill' to maintain your own cars fluid levels, god forbid when the screenwash runs out!

Red and green ami cables, audi 4 ring key ring, bottle of oil. But most importantly a well presented car.

I'm picking the car up on Tuesday. He told me I can have up to £30 of Audi accessories. Might see if I can get a bottle of champagne thrown in as well.

I managed to get
- IPod cables for 4/5
- Autoglym life shine kit (£300 fitted)
- £50 Champagne
- Dealer Cool bag
- Oil and screenwash

people here are talking about different coloured iPhone 5 Cables.. are there purely aesthetic ?
presumably i just need one iphone 5 cable to connect to the car ?

Thanks

No they are not purely aesthetic.

For iPhone 5 you need a Green Collar AMI cable, with Lightning connector.

If you end up with a Red Collar AMI cable this will have a 30-pin Apple connector, and you will need an additional 30pin to Lighting Converter.

If you end up with a Blue Collar AMI cable and you have an iPhone 5 you might as well top yourself now.

As for the White Collar AMI cable - chuck it straight out of the window.

Reactions: 0B1001001
Well it's arrived!!

And my freebies were a Keyring... Hurrah!! :/