free sky +

johnyj

Reaction score
just got a card through through the door free sky + ring 087030360159 and quote sky+iaf limited till the 17 june this is from sky itself.

just treid calling & line is dead. Could you check that number is correct.

the number is 08703 360159. apparently all you have to do is pay a £40 activation fee. typical this offer should come avalible just after i buy a sky plus box for £50 off a mate the weekend! still got it activated for free

yes sorry i added a 0 the activation fee i thought is if you have there broadband?
08703 360 159

dont worry so did i. im just trying to keep the sucker club as low as possible.

I spoke to two different people one tried to charge me £199 until I slammed the phone down and the other explained if I introduced a friend the sky + would be free for me and £49 for my mate.

the leaflet i got says nothin about introducing a freind just free sky+

dont say ive found another qpr fan in a 50 mile radius

You have indeed, i had to double take when I saw the hoops. Car forums dont tend to have many footie fans let alone rangers ones. ;)

lets just hope cook stays and doesnt go to fulham

indeed, i havent been keeping up with the news in the last few days - just saw Palidini wants to sell up... not sure what to make of that to be honest, great if we get a big investor but terrible if we get a skinflint that wants to sell all of our assets, ditch gregory & so on :(

Just called again & got through to a call center in India, apparently they are offering free sky+ to new customers only....

they do seem to be pushing it at the mo. Had about 15 calls of them in the space of a week, mostly silent, spoke to one person who asked why i left them (to go to freeview) i sad sky+ was too expensive, she said, i can offer free sky +, I stopped listeng, apart to say "too late, got a hummy!" so don;t know what the catch / package i needed was.

chas

I had been a sky customer for several years and when my contract was up i did not renew it (money short at the time) after about 3 months i had a call froma department in sky offering me a free sky box plus free installation. I was also not restricted by which package i had so i opted for the entertainment pack or somthing like that. This cost me £15 per month plus £10 per month for the sky+ service.

Got it all fitted and after about a week had reason to call them about a problem i had with the box and found out that it actually wasent a new box but a reconditioned one! They managed to fix the fault over the phone and all was well. I am one of these people who dont let things drop and felt a bit agrieved about the fact the box was not new, though to be fair it now worked fine. After a few persistant phone calls and playing on it a bit i convinced them to send me out a brand new box. Ty latest one with the 80gb hard drive - result!

Then had a letter in the post saying they were now dropping the sky+ charge so it now only costs me £15 a month

Moral of the story - it can be got free if you can put up with the call centres and explaining yourself 101 times. Just be persistant.