Free service offer

GC001

Reaction score
When I got the car in May there was a free service offer on used cars when purchased in conjunction with Audi finance.

I asked several times after pickup if I should have recieved any written confirmation of this and was told that its on the system and it will be picked up when booking in at service time. It was the 2 free services within 24000 miles offer.

Just tried to book in for a service 7 months later and its not on the system!

I recall A8s, R8s and S8s where not included but waiting to hear that S4s are not included too. Its currenty being looked into.

Even if they do the service free, you won't be missing much.

Mine was a simple Oil, Filter & cabin filter change - they didn't even trouble the spark plugs, as when I checked them later that week, they were worn, over-gapped & sooty! my DSG oil\filter was also due (I was at around 39,000 miles at the time), but when I inquired about having that done with the service, they said I'd have to rebook it & wanted £300 for the pleasure ...yeah, right.

Recommend you hunt around to find yourself a good Indy for any non-warranty work, like worn brake disks, etc.

its only done 18000 miles so so addtional work needed over an oil and filter and them pretending to look at it.

I had a similar issue, Dundee Audi told me they would offer me 2 free services when I brought my A4, first service was done and all went well, when it came to the second one they had no record of this on the computer?!?