FREE LAP OF THE NURBURG RING!

timmayaudi

Reaction score
Check this out...

Redline magazine is giving away a free lap of the Nurburgring with its Nurburgring special Edition seen in the shops today!! the laps worth £18! the expiry date on the ticket says April 2010 but I've been told it's April 2011, next year... plenty of time to get some laps in!

also info here:

Redline Magazine

cheers

Hmm interesting, almost a reason to buy it.... Is that in shops now?

Oh I see, didnt quite read all the first post through excitement!

Does it include a heli lift to get there too? Donations for petrol fund to get there start today....

I did it from Brum last weekend on two tankfulls. The track passes are only valid until the end of December in the year they are bought so I don't know how they are doing it.

I have a track card with one lap on it if anyone is going and wants it, the track closed because of a crash and I couldn't get a refund.

I did it from Brum last weekend on two tankfulls. The track passes are only valid until the end of December in the year they are bought so I don't know how they are doing it.

I have a track card with one lap on it if anyone is going and wants it, the track closed because of a crash and I couldn't get a refund.

Just out of interest what car did you take?

These passes are a special offer, separate to regular track passes and are valid until April 2011...

Did any of you guys buy the mag and see the S3 tuning guide? it was meant to be on page 148 but there isnt one in my mag...

Did any of you guys buy the mag and see the S3 tuning guide? it was meant to be on page 148 but there isnt one in my mag...

The US is lame as FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. We dont get the S3. SUPER lame. Makes me sad. At least were somehow getting the TTRS though.