Free Audi Health Checks?

evilbow

Reaction score
Website
www.bonusbanter.com
Do Audi do free Health checks on your car, giving a report on its condition and anything needing done??

Ands its FREE??

I'm also enquirying with them over a patch of rust 6inches long at bottom of drivers door?

How stubborn are they over claims?

Any requirments like FASH? Owned car for x amount of time?

Just purchased it after previously having an Audi A3 1.8se then Mk4 Golf then an Audi A4 b5, I'm back to my Audi A3 1.8sport :) 1 prev owner 100k FSH cam etc changed at 80k (but has a god awful tow bar on it:scared2::detective2:

Desp need new wheels tho as has steelies:slapped:

Anyone near glasgow area have old wheels wanting rid of much cheapness please PM:icon_thumright: :eyebrows:

Thanks in advance:sly:

Capture-64.jpg

Thats from the website

http://www.audi.co.uk/owners-area/maintaining-your-audi/audi-health-check.html

So although it says

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY

its not free?

iv had a free health check at plymouth audi, they said they dont offer it but if you ask im sure they have to tell you

oil,coolant, tyres, brakes, lights, battery condition... i wouldnt bother, nothing anybody couldnt check themselves.

MOT is essentially a health check anyway

well i had it done as i had a buzzing in my engine, they looked at it and confirmed what i thought but also told me my exhaust bracket had broke which wud have failed the mot, which i also got free. its basic but it gave me the heads up to get any work done without failing and having to pay for a mot retest

I had it done, it is free and no catches.

The only thing they do kinda exaggerate, they said i had a couple of things that needed doing now i took the car away saying i would book it in etc, got it checked out privately and it was nothing...
All id say is take the check and if they say something i needing doing get it checked elsewhere to be sure.

They look into things like suspension and things so i guess its nice to have something to confirm the car is in shape :)

well i had it done as i had a buzzing in my engine, they looked at it and confirmed what i thought but also told me my exhaust bracket had broke which wud have failed the mot, which i also got free. its basic but it gave me the heads up to get any work done without failing and having to pay for a mot retest

iv never paid for an MOT retest mate.

they obviously would want you too book your car in at the garage so they would exaggerate