forza 2

my R32's pushing out 650bhp.... and tops out at 226mph now... apparently!

although it's very edgy, handles really badly!

have you put an LSD on it? i find that cars without it are a bit difficult to handle

yeah, it's got an LSD

took a bit of R&D on the test track to solve, the best I've got it now with my limited knowledge of what everything does, is the flick between corners like a Rally car!

Just bought this today! Can't wait to get home and play it now :)

BaBs said:
my R32's pushing out 650bhp.... and tops out at 226mph now... apparently!

although it's very edgy, handles really badly!

Did you put the 3.6 litre drive train in her.

Pretty much finished my TT now:

The real car:
demott_06.jpg

My forza version... i did have the logo with the silver outline as above but it was tearing in game in forza for some reason so removed it
fz1.jpg

fz2.jpg

fz3.jpg

fz4.jpg

Just a little tidying up to do and all done :)

http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/projectcars.html

Been hiring drivers to race and win all the factory spec races, now unlocked loads of R cars.

I found a nice american one with 16/16 podiums and only raped 75% of the winnings.

dsmclark30v said:
I was thinking of doing that. which driver did you use?

All depends on the race. For the factory spec ones like the Focus SVT, it is pot luck. I have used Rossi (skill 10) but some of these races are like banger races.

If you have a highly specced car for that class, or say a R class porsche for the porsche races, then skill 1 will still reap 45% profit.

Also good hiring for the endurance races too, and you still get a good turnover,prize money and end car at the end of the long race.

Obviously these really complete awkward tracks for you with some of the harder cars to control, you don't gain many levels this way.

I tried the third guy down who only to 75% for the porsche race at silverstone and i pumped the tires up 2psi and he was lapping about 3 seconds quicker than the rest. so i might try the last race by my self and see how i get on

bought the 360 today with forza 2 and am hooked

BaBs said:
yeah, it's got an LSD

took a bit of R&D on the test track to solve, the best I've got it now with my limited knowledge of what everything does, is the flick between corners like a Rally car!

I set the torque to 40/60 front/rear split and it handles sweet as anything even with traction control off

First effort at recreating a car.
Real one from Fast Car magazine this month
demo2.jpg

My one
304504f0-a3ff-4971-a49c-a6e891b8b68.jpg

0da307d7-2e20-4904-be59-a12e90a2119.jpg