1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Banners

ScottishA4B9 Feb 24, 2016

1. ScottishA4B9

ScottishA4B9 Well-Known Member Team Daytona saloon Audi A4 TDi S-line owners group Manual

Hey All

How do you get the banners under you name in the forum posts like 'Team Misano' etc. ?

Thanks in advance.

Sandra likes this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

@ScottishS3
    Ewan, hover over your name at top right of screen, box opens up, you looking for join user groups. Click that, check boxes beside what you want. Save. And you done. Any probs just pm me what you want and I do for you.

ScottishA4B9 likes this.
  4. ScottishA4B9

ScottishA4B9 Well-Known Member Team Daytona saloon Audi A4 TDi S-line owners group Manual

Thanks Sandra!

Sandra likes this.
  5. A4B9

A4B9 Active Member Team Moonlight saloon Audi A4 quattro TDi

can you add a team moonlight blue?

6. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Yes I will add on today :) x

7. A4B9

A4B9 Active Member Team Moonlight saloon Audi A4 quattro TDi

Thank you :)

8. Sandra

Done and applied

9. Hear-Vier

Hear-Vier B5 then a B8.5 Audi S4 Supercharged

Hi Sandra,

Might it be possible to create a "Supercharged" user group? Some of us have these badges on the car and it would be cool to have it on ASN too. And now that the new B9 S4s are appearing on the roads it would help us B8/B8.5 S4 owners (and others with this engine) differentiate ourselves a bit.

Sandra likes this.
  10. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V8 Audi S5 S tronic

11. Sandra

Yes I will add a supercharged group for you. :)

Hear-Vier likes this.
  12. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

13. Hear-Vier

Hear-Vier B5 then a B8.5 Audi S4 Supercharged

Thanks @Sandra, and thanks @voorhees for the @ bump, I must remember to use those in the future.

The new banner looks awesome, thanks for setting it up.

Have a great Christmas.

voorhees and Sandra like this.
  14. Sandra

Your most welcome. You have a great Christmas also. :) x