forge recirc dv, using at fully atmospheric over recirc???

a recirc dv doesn't do atmospheric ? Just use the diverter valve atmospheric wil ruin perforamce etc

Take it back and replace it for a 007p... Split - R is not a good choice for the 1.8t... needs to be proper recirc...

<tuffty/>

Not as efficient as a 007p at full recirc as they are 'designed' to be a kinda atmos valve... not that they actually make much noise...

Not a fan tbh... any car I have seen with running problems that have had a split r fitted are usually made better swapping the things out to 007p's...

<tuffty/>

yup tried a splitter on my polo was poop de poop, swear by apr r1 dv now wouldnt have anything else :whip:

yup tried a splitter on my polo was poop de poop, swear by apr r1 dv now wouldnt have anything else :whip:

Problem with these is that they are still technically a diaphram valve like the OEM ones and despite being a little sturdier I have seen quite a few of these split and one customer of Bill's with a Leon and a hybrid K03 managed to destroy his turbo from compressor stall where it split while he was on a track day...

r1_exploded.jpg

The 007p is a machined piston and is more reliable...

<tuffty/>