Ford pffft.

QuattroCalum

Reaction score
So..... Audi has had S Line on their models for years and Ford has had ST on theirs for years, now Ford decides that they had to take a leaf from Audi's book, now we have ST Line, oh dear, can't they think for themselves.

Reactions: Tj 0785 and Terminator x
Mmm, you might find Audi copied Ford with the "RS" line!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SimonSystems and QuattroCalum
Mmm, you might find Audi copied Ford with the "RS" line!

Mmm, true but at least the Audi's were good. I don't like Fords at all, my mother in laws Focus C Max power steering simply wasn't any more, went to check the power steering fluid level. I had to take the headlight out to get to the reservoir.

First world problem right there

Reactions: jdp1962 and DieselJake
Let's hope Kia don't bring out an R version of any of their cars.

R Soul anyone:smiley:

Reactions: Tj 0785 and DieselJake
So..... Audi has had S Line on their models for years and Ford has had ST on theirs for years, now Ford decides that they had to take a leaf from Audi's book, now we have ST Line, oh dear, can't they think for themselves.

Audi has S-Line - BMW has MSport - Mercedes has AMG - VW has R-Line - Vauxhall has VXR - Ford has ST-Line. What the hell, it's a trim level...why do you think that Audi should be the only manufacturer with a top-line trim level? Badge snobbery, perhaps?

And before you say it - yes...I drive a Fiesta ST - but I've also owned a B6 S4 - an A1 185 (S-line) - an A4 Black Edition - an S3 (8P) - an A4 V6 TDi Quattro - and, d'ya know what...the Fiesta is a well put together hot hatch, that would show a clean pair of heels to all but my S3...and...it's got as much tech and toys as any of my Audis...and...it cost £5k less than the A1!

Simon

Reactions: DieselJake and Simonb1975