Ford pffft.

QuattroCalum

So..... Audi has had S Line on their models for years and Ford has had ST on theirs for years, now Ford decides that they had to take a leaf from Audi's book, now we have ST Line, oh dear, can't they think for themselves.

QuattroCalum

Mmm, you might find Audi copied Ford with the "RS" line!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mmm, true but at least the Audi's were good. I don't like Fords at all, my mother in laws Focus C Max power steering simply wasn't any more, went to check the power steering fluid level. I had to take the headlight out to get to the reservoir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SimonSystems

So..... Audi has had S Line on their models for years and Ford has had ST on theirs for years, now Ford decides that they had to take a leaf from Audi's book, now we have ST Line, oh dear, can't they think for themselves.

Audi has S-Line - BMW has MSport - Mercedes has AMG - VW has R-Line - Vauxhall has VXR - Ford has ST-Line. What the hell, it's a trim level...why do you think that Audi should be the only manufacturer with a top-line trim level? Badge snobbery, perhaps?

And before you say it - yes...I drive a Fiesta ST - but I've also owned a B6 S4 - an A1 185 (S-line) - an A4 Black Edition - an S3 (8P) - an A4 V6 TDi Quattro - and, d'ya know what...the Fiesta is a well put together hot hatch, that would show a clean pair of heels to all but my S3...and...it's got as much tech and toys as any of my Audis...and...it cost £5k less than the A1!

Simon