Ford Focus RS

Jonc

Reaction score
Anyone had any run-ins with one of these. I was doing about 80mph in the fast lane overtaking traffic when one decided it wanted to try and park in my boot. So naturally I put my foot down. From 80-100 I was actually pulling away from it!! Pulled about a cars length. I stopped accelerating at 100 as I value my license and the focus driver was not a happy bunny as he overtook spitting flames from his exhaust pipe!! My car has an Upsolute chip, but even still, I was quite suprised, I didn't think I could actually pull away from one! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I drive a 99.5 A4 1.8TQ Avant. The only mod is the Upsolute chip. Not rolling roaded but Upsolute state its chip is good for 211bhp. The Focus is 212bhp I believe and is a lot lighter. Anyway, I wish I could have seen his face, rally bred hot hatch beaten (just!) by a family estate!

At one of last year Scottish meets one drove past as waited on a nameless person who'd taken a wrong turn. It was in a town and there's a row of assorted S/RS Audis parked up on the street. This guy drives past, we look over, interested. It's one of the first on the road, first I had seen anyway. He stares forward intently in that must not look way. We found it quite funny.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif