SQ5 For those that don’t check the classifieds...

I’ve listed my 21 month old petrol SQ5 on the for sale forum:

2018 3.0T Petrol SQ5, High Spec and Very Low Mileage

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?share_fid=2376&share_tid=414998&share_pid=3551826&url=https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/index.php?posts/3551826/&share_type=t&link_source=app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Edited as I have now read the ad!

Very nice car and nice spec, suspect that it is optimistically priced. I sold my 23 month old petrol SQ3 to a dealer group with 22k on clock, not as much spec but immaculate, back in August, and the dealer moved it on for £40k and a bit.... but GLWS, if you dont ask, you certainly wont get!

Last edited:
Reactions: NevMan
Edited as I have now read the ad!

Very nice car and nice spec, suspect that it is optimistically priced. I sold my 23 month old petrol SQ3 to a dealer group with 22k on clock, not as much spec but immaculate, back in August, and the dealer moved it on for £40k and a bit.... but GLWS, if you dont ask, you certainly wont get!

I need to shift the car within the next 3-4 months. Spec for spec I couldn’t find an example with the low mileage and warranty that mine has and so we’ll see if anyone fancies it :)

I need to shift the car within the next 3-4 months. Spec for spec I couldn’t find an example with the low mileage and warranty that mine has and so we’ll see if anyone fancies it :)

Good luck with it, the car is a great spec and colour. A preg X3 M40i for less might be a challenge though - even if the spec isn’t as high...

And good luck with the move overseas!

I did think it was optimistically priced. What does A/T and others come back with? The spec makes it more saleable but doesn’t add real value. My new X3 M40i was £55k discounted to £44.5k

Reactions: Keef
I did think it was optimistically priced. What does A/T and others come back with? The spec makes it more saleable but doesn’t add real value. My new X3 M40i was £55k discounted to £44.5k

Prestige Performance Yorkshire offered me £40k if I gave them the car in February. I’m around till June/July and need a car till May so I will see if I can get around this price in a couple of months.

That is a nice discount on the X3 M40i, how are you enjoying your BMW experience?

Now sold for just under £40k on the last day of June.

Sad that my SQ5 ownership experience was only 2 years and not as many miles as I planned.

I won’t be replacing the SQ5 for a while as car needs have changed. I suspect my next car purchase down the road will be something electric...

Wishing everyone here all the best in their motoring!

Congratulations on selling your SQ5 @ mxnrg......I think you got a good price! :icon thumright:

Reactions: mxnrg