For the love of cars

sunscreemer

Back with the 4 rings
Reaction score
Not Audi related, but for any car nuts who haven't seen this gem of a show before, series 2 starts on C4 8pm 19th April. Saw the first series and thought it was fantastic, well worth checking out IMO.

Reactions: Martinbanshee and Nikon
Not seen it but isn't it similar to Wheeler Dealers but without the irritating presenter? (And I'm not referring to Edd China).

Last edited:
Not seen it but isn't it similar to Wheeler Dealers but without the irritating presenter? (And I'm not referring to Edd China).

Give it a try. The guy who does up the cars is a genius & loves his work. Engaging TV and it's about cars!

Reactions: JohnM100
Saw series 1 on YouTube, thought it was good and nothing like Wheeler Dealer, ( I also liked Ed China) , given our love of bad TV down-under will have to wait until S2, appears on YouTube to see it.

Love it. Saw it tonight where they restored an aston martin dbs.
Bought it for £37k and it was a wreck. Could have bought a brand new s3 for that! Spent £50k on it and sold it for £140k. It looked stunning though. Bond green with red leather.

Brilliant job they did. Love that show.

Nice 53 grand in the back pocket

Enjoyed. Love Astons. Wish they had shown more of the actual restoration effort but still good. Thanks OP. Would never have noticed it

I thought it was good too. That Aston was beautiful!
I agree with Jaypers777 though, wish there were more details and footage of the engine restoration but that's my kind of thing

They're restoring an old rover police car on tomorrows episode. Should be good. Its replaced top gear as my sunday night car show

Fifth Gear has just finished a run of 6 new shows on History Channel of all places. Also a good watch.