For Sven

BaldNut

Reaction score
Website
www.4size.co.uk
Hi m8,

Im booked in for Addison Audi at Newcastle next wednesday (12th) i spoke to the "S" technician on the phone and explained all my problems and basically they gonna sort everything out for me so ill be a happy man after then.

im also contemplating buying some Pirelli tyres for my old original wheels and selling my new 19" ones

Good to hear that mate, bet you'll feel a lot better if everything is sorted!

My car is at the bodyshop that day, as some old tw@t backed into my rear bumper when trying to park her car... Fortunately my alarm went off, so I got her number. Surely she wouldn't have left a note... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

Oh, I think the original S8 Avus are a good choice, as I personally like the handling/ride and IMO they look good as well. It's a typical S type wheel, and I like that somehow.

As for tyres you might also give the Dunlop SP 9000 245/45ZR-18 96Y a glance. I have chosen them after reading heaps of good reviews, and I'm pleased with them. Esp. in the wet tey're good, which is important in our climate. Also I think they look good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Pirellis are good too, but they wear like crazy... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I hear in the UK www.blackcircles.com is good, and fair priced.