For Sale :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

scoobyra

It's not f@cking ORANGE!!!!!
Reaction score
:blownose:
Well guys, it is with deep sadness that I have to put my Black Jabbasport S3 up for sale.

Details will be in the classifieds section soon but for those of you that don't know this car, it'll make a good purchase for someone who's looking for a quick S3 without spending £20,000 on it. It made 301bhp on Bill's dyno in November which is probably as true a figure as you'll get anywhere (350bhp on other more optimistic rolling roads)

It needs some work to tidy it up as it's by no means perfect but then whoever buys it won't be buying it for what it looks like!

I really don't want to sell this car - the fact that I MoT'd it after a year of not driving it just to take it to Bill's will back this up but my recent decision to get married means the car has to go!

I'd ideally like it to go to someone who'll appreciate it and enjoy it for what it is.

Please pm me for further details to avoid scamming the 8L forum.

:blownose:

Good luck with the sale. This thread will now be locked, so anyone interested in the car, please check the classifieds or PM Scoobyra directly. Thanks guys. :) x

Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.