1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale for sale or swap 2006 audi a4 avant 2.0tfsi special edition (220bhp) Quattro

Darren1983 Nov 22, 2017

1. Darren1983

Darren1983 Active Member

Hello all,

Welcome to the sale/swap of my 2006 audi a4 avant 2.0tfsi special edition (220bhp) Quattro.

BUL engine which is the same as the DTM

The car currently has around 129000 miles on it.

I have had the car just over two years and in that time I have replaced a lot of things on it, please find a list below:

thermostat
    water pump
    timing belt (around 118000 miles)
    clutch switch
    PCV valve
    DV valve(revised part)
    N75 valve
    N80 valve
    cam follower recently replaced

new discs and pads all round around 3 months ago

turbo recon just over a year ago

new spark plugs about 2 months ago.

**anyone who knows these engines knows that they can suffer from oil pump failure however I have had a solid sprocket and revised oil pick up pipe fitted to stop this happening**

I’m sure there have been other things fitted which I have forgotten about.

The body work is in good condition with a few minor stone chips here and there.

I need to mention that the timing chain and tensioner hasn’t been replaced as yet. There are no issues around this however it was just another preventative measure that I was planning on doing.

I’ve purchased the timing chain kit as I was going to do this myself. This includes, timing chain, tensioner and all gaskets needed. I’ve also purchased the cam locking tool and special sprocket which is needed.

When doing this job it’s advisable to replace the coolant flange which sits at the back of the engine under the timing chain casing. I’ve also purchased one of these.

I am happy to include all of the above in the sale.

The car has full two tone leather, center arm rest, Cruise control, rear parking sensors, 18inch ronal alloys which are found on the DTM (could probably do with a refurb but always look good when cleaned).

I have fitted some aftermarket parts which shall be removed prior to sale however if you would like these included please let me know and I can reflect this in the final price. They include:

R8 coilpacks
    Gfb dv+
    S2000 air filter
    Silicone intake pipe.

There is going to be things I have missed so please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions.

FYI there is a random engine blip at the moment which I believe is misfire due to a failing coilpack. I’m getting it scanned with VCD’s to confirm this. I have two spare r8 coilpacks and the four original ones which were on the car prior to me changing them (no issues with them, I just fancied the upgrade).

I’m looking for around £3300 excluding aftermarket parts.

Ideally I would prefer a swap for a diesel estate. Not actually sure what I want but try me anyway.

Thanks for looking

Darren

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Darren1983

Darren1983 Active Member

Hi all.

I fit the standard coilpacks a couple if days ago and the blip isn' there no more so it was down to a failing coilpack.

Darren

Dani_B19 likes this.
  4. Darren1983

Darren1983 Active Member

Bump. Open to offers.

Thanks
    Darren

5. Darren1983

Darren1983 Active Member

bump now £2900.

Thanks
    Darren

6. Darren1983

Darren1983 Active Member

A few more up to date pictures.

Thanks
    Darren

Attached Files:

7. Furryhobnob

Furryhobnob Active Member

Where abouts are you located?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

8. Darren1983

Darren1983 Active Member

Hi I'm in bradford West Yorkshire.

9. Furryhobnob

Furryhobnob Active Member

Any more details on the exact spec? Heated seats, power folding mirrors, Bluetooth? etc etc, also any pics of the scuffs on the alloys, will they need doing straight away or are they acceptable?
    Also what does the r8 coilpack offer over the oem one?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018