Footrest/dead pedal

JD007F

Reaction score
Hi guys

I recently brought the aluminium pedals for my a3 and I was wondering is there a oem dead pedal that matches and where can I get one from Etc. I know this has probably been covered but my tapatalk keeps playing up so my apologises.

Look forward to you replies

many thanks James.

Reactions: Mattyj6969
I bought an ebay jobbie and modified it a bit with some
Gloss black vinyl, reflective red vinyl and di noc carbon
effect vinyl.

I do like the one in the link though.

Here's mine

Reactions: Ash187
That's a good price for the pedal set best i saw was £87, so i will be saving that guys info for later
OSIR do another cover that I fitted to my old ED30 the only thing that puts me off them and that other ebay one is the large screws and ringlets they should scale them down.

That's a good price for the pedal set best i saw was £87, so i will be saving that guys info for later
OSIR do another cover that I fitted to my old ED30 the only thing that puts me off them and that other ebay one is the large screws and ringlets they should scale them down.

The ebay one that I posted the screws look very small (in comparision to the Osir one) They look about 1cm in diameter. I will be buying them next month and will post the results and feedback.

Hi guys!

Thanks for the quick replies! The person that is selling the pedals is where I got mine from all genuine which was good!

I like the £70 footrest just a little on te pricey side maybe wait a little while and get that no rush for it yet. The others look good might try the £12 one and see how she goes first!

Cheers

Hi guys!

Thanks for the quick replies! The person that is selling the pedals is where I got mine from all genuine which was good!

I like the £70 footrest just a little on te pricey side maybe wait a little while and get that no rush for it yet. The others look good might try the £12 one and see how she goes first!

Cheers

Do you know how to fit the dead pedal? If I remember correctly you have to remove the plastic bit, line it up, drill holes, then put the dead pedal on with the nuts / bolts. Let me see some before / after if you do it.

Na I don't really but what ill do is have a search round on here and see what people say about doing it first! But if i do it ill pop some pictures on here pal.

I didn't use the supplied fittings with mine, I bought some
Stainless M6 allen bolts with integrated washer (10mm long)
and some nyloc nuts to suit.
The supplied bolts are way too long.