Folding mirrors

G10AYR

Hi,
So I was watching this video earlier on YouTube and it was saying that you could turn on folding mirrors from the engineering menu in the MMI. I know this car wasn't an S5 but I was just wondering if anyone else had done this? I didn't take the folding mirrors when I was specing the car as I thought they were a bit pricey and should come as standard on such a high end car!

I pick up my new S5 on the 1st March and I've bought the OBDeleven device so I'll give it a try by activating the engineering menu as soon as I get the car but I was just wondering if anyone has managed to activate it or what else they have managed to activate with the engineering menu or OBDeleven.

I also saw in the apps section in OBDeleven that you can turn on high beam assist, is that the same as Matrix headlights where you can keep full beams on and it dips the lights around oncoming vehicles? I took the light and vision pack on mine so I'll be pretty ****** if I paid over £700 for it and I could have got it for free with OBDeleven!

G10AYR

Oh thanks, I did think it sounded a bit too easy and wondered why they would fit every mirror housing with a folding motor but not activate it.