Folding Mirrors - Suggestion Please

Razinho

Reaction score
Hi

could you please advise me on any places / contacts that you would recommend can do a good job to get folding side mirrors installed on my 2014 A3.

pain having to fold them in myself .

near/around Reading.

Hi

could you please advise me on any places / contacts that you would recommend can do a good job to get folding side mirrors installed on my 2014 A3.

near/around Reading.
I am able to complete this retrofit for you. Am based in London and have a partner in Leicester. Please contact via this link for pricing and options:

https://www.vagcarcoding.com/contact_us/

Reactions: Fatbloke
Hi

near/around Reading.
I do-not know where you can have that done.
But, from my years of messing with cars since the mid 60's.
I can almost promise you that is going to be a very-very expensive venture if done like it came from the Audi Factory.
You could drop by your Audi Dealership and speak to the Service Manager and see what he says ???

I think once you find out the cost your going to wish to already be in a seating position.

Terry

Reactions: Razinho
I do-not know where you can have that done.
But, from my years of messing with cars since the mid 60's.
I can almost promise you that is going to be a very-very expensive venture if done like it came from the Audi Factory.
You could drop by your Audi Dealership and speak to the Service Manager and see what he says ???

I think once you find out the cost your going to wish to already be in a seating position.

Terry
Haha - you are probably right there

Haha - you are probably right there

I could be wrong as I am speaking of my car experiences based here in the USA "Not" England of course.

I have had a lot of different brands of care since the mid 60's.
And I know every-time I wanted to add a Factory Function like, Heated-Outside-Mirrors etc the cost was truthfully outrageous.
I did a few times foot the exorbitant cost as I wanted something no one else had.
But, I was younger and much more foolish with my spending.

Good-Luck,
Terry

Hi

near/around Reading.

These guys, 100%:

https://www.hazzydayz.com/

HazzyDays installed folding mirror upgrade - all GENUINE parts - on both our RS3 (8-years ago) and SQ5 (earlier this year)

Speak to Doug... :thumbs up:

Reactions: V6_Man
Reactions: V6_Man, jimojameso, AlS3BE and 1 other person
Holy Cow! I need to up my prices lol

Hope it helps, DJAlix. Sometimes we need to look over and see what others are charging...

That said, HazzyDayz did our TT headlamp upgrade too and that, 8-years ago, remains 100% Just can't fault 'em.

And, Stafford Audi recommend HazzyDayz to anyone wanting an Audi 'upgrade' that typically an Audi dealer will refuse (i.e., cannot be bothered) to do so maybe worth you offering and/or advertising your services to/with local Audi dealers

Reactions: V6_Man
Hope it helps, DJAlix. Sometimes we need to look over and see what others are charging...

That said, HazzyDayz did our TT headlamp upgrade too and that, 8-years ago, remains 100% Just can't fault 'em.

And, Stafford Audi recommend HazzyDayz to anyone wanting an Audi 'upgrade' that typically an Audi dealer will refuse (i.e., cannot be bothered) to do so maybe worth you offering and/or advertising your services to/with local Audi dealers
No problem with competition:)

I have been complete works for VW group for a number of years now as well as suppling support services to companies around the globe :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 45bvtc
Pretty easy to do yourself. I bought pieces prior to kits being available. A few ticks to change on obd11 to enable.

US $430.00 | MIRRORS AND MODULE For Audi A3 8V AUTO folding electric folding Mirror UPGRADE KIT
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/orfWJ1OC

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

think these are lhd mirrors so don’t work in uk.
Try Crewe Audi for parts on here. That’s who I got my stuff from. Took about half an hour to an hour per door then coding.

I have done this myself, all it takes is patients, do your research and use fellow members on here. I bought parts on ebay over a 6 month period. I have a saloon so had to be extra careful with mirror as they are different to sports back. Passenger mirror cost be £70, drivers mirror was £180.00 and the switch for the door which came with the whole handle. Already have Vag Com

It took around 40 mins per door and it all work first time coding was very easy

If you don't have Vag Com
Alex at Vag Car coding can do this I think he charges around £45.00