Fog lights installation ?

c24

Reaction score
[FONT=&amp]Hi all

I have been looking to get fog lights installed on my Audi A3 8p 2010 model. but I would like to get them installed with the chrome line fog light grill seen on this picture: [/FONT]
Audi A3 with chrome fog lights grill[FONT=&amp]
This is what my current car looks like: [/FONT]
Current Audi A3[FONT=&amp]
I have seen different sellers on ebay selling them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
The problem is that I have no clue how to install it myself, and I do not want to try. I rather just pay for the installation. I German company called Kufatec Deutschland will install fog lights for me, but they only want to install the ones they offer[/FONT][FONT=&amp] and they aren't nearly as pretty as the newer ones for the 8p A3 with the chrome line.[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

But the question is can I get fog lights installed in germany and then put the other fog light grill seen on ebay on instead ? Will the fog lights fit ? Cause they seem different shapes.

Thanks for your help :)[/FONT]

​Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Where are you located? :) x

The grills should be transferable tbh. I did the install on with a help from a friend. The hardest bit for me was getting the cable from the bumper to the inside of the switch! Ballache but after we figured it out realised how easy it was. You will need VAG and may need to change your electronic module - I had too.

Hold on.... That's 2 different bumpers I'm pretty sure?!

I checked with the seller, he said it fitted the A3 8p 2010 model and my chassis number. The view from the front makes my car look different than the one with the fog lights, buts its totally the same car.

Looks a lot neater without fogs lol

Reactions: jphc
Its the grills, headlight washers & headlights that make it look so different, but behind the non fog grills, there will be fixings for the fogs.

What sockets are the Fog light Cables going?
Can someone tell me witch one to be at what spot?
We got GND and thats obvious and then 1 Cable from fog sockets going to headlight switch or to BCM? and in what pin?

And the other loose Cable are goin where? 1 big clip and 1 small clip?
I feel like big in BCM, seems obvious.. but where?

Help me out here, give me some Letters and Numbers plz!

Kind Regards
Sweden