Fog lights bulbs

ilim

Reaction score
What LED bulbs are there for the fog lights on a 8p.???? And also I had a previous post about stripped number plate screws, any one got any idea how to undo them.

Led's are no good in foglights. They do not project the light sufficiently and if used in fog they reflect worse than OEM bulbs.

You will need to drill out the number plate screws and get some larger ones to re-fix.

Led's are no good in foglights. They do not project the light sufficiently and if used in fog they reflect worse than OEM bulbs.

You will need to drill out the number plate screws and get some larger ones to re-fix.

How do I screw them out???

You drill them out with a smaller diameter drill bit, nice and steady. It should munch through the screw and the excess will be removable if it hasn't been drawn out already.

As for your fog lights T8ups at EM Tuning can supply these if its purely the white colour you are after for asthetics, however if you want the fogs to be usable there are various bulbs like Phillips Diamond Vision bulbs which will give a whiter appearance than the OEM bulbs.