Fog light

martin1984

Reaction score
how does the grill part come off is it just clips that i pull and it will come out. dont want to just break it.

are you s-line bumper martin, if so the plastic surround just pulls outwards , there are two small tangs on top and bottom edges but you can just ping the cover off , very easy just put your fingers in through the bottom opening and lift /pull outwards , you can thing just manovuer the cover off.

Reactions: martin1984
here you go martin.

s-l1600.jpg

are you s-line bumper martin, if so the plastic surround just pulls outwards , there are two small tangs on top and bottom edges but you can just ping the cover off , very easy just put your fingers in through the bottom opening and lift /pull outwards , you can thing just manovuer the cover off.
Cherrs Rob i have the s-line just didnt want to go in heavy handed and break anything

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

The retaining tangs are on the bottom edge so you need to ping them up a tad or push down the bumper lip a tad and it will come out.

The top edge fits into the bumper and then the bottom is retained by the tangs, so to get out, the bottom edge comes out first and the top will then drop down and pull it all outwards, hope that makes sense chap.

s-l1600.jpg

The top edge fits into the bumper and then the bottom is retained by the tangs, so to get out, the bottom edge comes out first and the top will then drop down and pull it all outwards, hope that makes sense chap.

s-l1600.jpg
Think so as in pull it up and awary from bumper and should pop out?

I used a flat knife with masking tape on first time round martin , slid it in between the bottom lip of the cover and top edge of bumper and just carefull pushed the cover tangs up a bit so the bottom edge was no longer held in place then pulled the cover outwards.
Now its second nature and I can just pull it out in one go with the right angle etc .

I used a flat knife with masking tape on first time round martin , slid it in between the bottom lip of the cover and top edge of bumper and just carefull pushed the cover tangs up a bit so the bottom edge was no longer held in place then pulled the cover outwards.
Now its second nature and I can just pull it out in one go with the right angle etc .
Well i gve it a go in the moring and shall see if manage it without breaking anything
Thanks Rob

it's only the bottom tangs that you want to avoid breaking as they hold the cover in securely, the top is retained by a lug and recess in the bumper so you wont break that bit, you'll be fine martin, easy peasy , lemon squeezy..lol