Fog light stolen

spitfiredealer

Reaction score
So some pr*ck stole one of my fog lights (2001 S3) the other night. Not happy.
So...
1. Where is the best place to get another one from? (Not much luck on eBay so far)
2. Is it worth taking the other one out and just meshing it up to allow more air in. I have noticed it seems quicker since the light has gone. Anyone done this?

Thanks in advance.

Some body actualy stole the fog light?
That isnt a 2 second job !
Personaly i would say keep them in place but others on here have removed them and used the extra space behind the bumper to fit the pipework for a front mount intercooler.
Which side was stolen?
If its the drivers it not being there will make very little diffrence performance wise. As the air filter is on the passengers side,

Yeah the whole unit. I thought that it was quite strange how do you even take it out? It must be screwed in somewhere.
It was the passenger side which was stolen.

A user here at this forum states that those ones will fit
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUDI-A3-00-03...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1e5d4cf35f

he suggested me ignore the description and those foglights fitted his 2001 S3.

I ordered a set of those for my 2001 S3 but i cant tell you since it havent arrived yet and since i am also waiting to get the fog grills.

on my car it has been stolen with the grills ... both sides!

Yeah my grill was stolen too. The car is now garaged every night incase the f*ckers come back for the other one.
So where did you get the grills from? Can you not get it as a one piece unit?

stoke audi.
Sponsor of this forum. But as i said i ordered the ebay fogs and i am not sure if they will fit or not.
Here is what he quoted:
-Both sides Fog lights grills £29.30 each
-Both sides fog lights £84.02

I feel like parking it in the same spot and sitting close by with a bat or golf club and seeing if the w*nkers come back!

So it looks like it is a trip to audi for me then.