Fog light bulbs

Gooders

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi all

I have turned on the active fog lights via vcds and looking at getting some led bulbs to replace stock ones. Has any one changed theirs and suggest any

Cheers

Hi yes I changed mine, there's a guy in here that does good bulbs, his name is @t8ups.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: GjrBartlett
Drop @t8ups a message mate, I got my red LED footwell lights off him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought mine from eBay, they work when you unlock the car with the auto lights but I get an error message when you physically press the front fog button??.. Even tho they work

Hi yes I changed mine, there's a guy in here that does good bulbs, his name is @t8ups.
I've edited this so t8ups gets tagged. Just click on the tag, and you can message him. He's the go to person for lighting; top products, top service, top man.

Reactions: Bristle Hound and gray99y
Reviving an old thread, I have led bulbs to go in my fog lights, how do you go about replacing the bulbs ?

Ignore me, I've replaced them now !

An alternative bulb to use is H11 White Halogen from a Chinese Ebay dealer. £1.47 for a pair inc. post. A few of us A3/S3 have them now, bargain at this price and of course no errors.
Just had a quick look on Ebay but can't find them now, have a lengthy search, sure you'll find them.

Ice white fogs from Trups (T8ups), sponsor on here, perfect colour match for my 09 DRL's and headlight bulbs

Reactions: RS5 JON