Fog light bulb change

L22

Reaction score
What Is the best method of removing fog light grill to get at light to change bulb, tried pulling at it but feels like it will shatter In to pieces.

What Is the best method of removing fog light grill to get at light to change bulb, tried pulling at it but feels like it will shatter In to pieces.
I have read of someone else shattering it like that even though that is the method in manual for changing the fog bulb. My fog grills are not OEM so I won't be trying to pull it out.
Anyway you can access easily by opening wheel arch liner on the right (driver) side but not sure if it's easy on other side with washer bottle in the way.

Reactions: L22
Easy,
Get yourself rolling tool box from the back of the car take out same pin key for wheel bolt caps and move over to fog lights and on the surrounding plastics u will locate the little hole. Stick the pin key in the hole turn the end of key same way u do on wheel caps, that you pry ''lock '' and yank it out ..
half way job done :)

Reactions: L22