fmic

Danielson

Reaction score
Website
audi-sport.net
frontshot.jpg
i hope it work. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

ok cool now i know how to post a pic up. took me long enough. doh. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

The front of that looks sweet.
Hope mine looks half as good.

That one does look pretty smart with the red pipes!

Who does it?

I wonder where the dv would be moved to???

also who does the ic at the top? That would be very good for adjusting my dv!!

I have been offered a Groupbuy on a FMIC by evo motorsport in the USA. Search for the post. If your interested I think we should get this sorted out. I have the costings somewhere, I'll try and dig them out. This is meant to be the best overall FMIC for our cars. Check it out EVO FMIC

By the way the SPP one which is at the top of this page requires you to cut a chunk out of your subframe to make it fit. Not something I would be keen on doing.

That evo one is the same one that i have.
If you are at the RR day in a weeks time you could have a look to see if it is really what you want!

ok last one.

513359_2_full.jpg

im gona wait and see how markeys looks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Snoop - It does retain the original crash bar although it may need a slight trim but Evo told me that this is not always the case. I think all of the other FMIC's on the market either need major modification or replacement of the oem bumper with either an RS4 or S4 item or simliar.

Mark - Perhaps you could do a write-up on your FMIC once you have got it fitted, or are you having someone else fit it for you?

i have that in my ebay 2, the last one was up for 225 dollers, cheap but i dunno if it would suit k04, i thought it was gt28? im not sure really. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

thats what i wondered i thought the last pic the one in the middle looked like one that would fit.

After reading it again it does say stock replacement so i think the bottom middle one will fit.
I am interested and think that if i had a mate re-seam weld all the joints as well it may help prevent it from cracking.
Any of you experianced tuning guys have any ideas on the SS manifold in the link does it look to cheap?
I know some of you who are doing the big turbo upgrade are going to get the stainless ones.