Fmic

hummm... the std one or the race one?... both are alot larger than the Forge S3 one and so will be subject to the same issues with fitment and foglights as ebay types... I assume you are asking this as you have a chance to get one cheap? I have been speaking to AH Fabs today about pricing up the new larger one they built for me...

<tuffty/>

Yeah got a chance to grab one for cheap if its a case of loosing the fogs and messing about I will leave it.
The AH fabs on you had how much did it cost to get all the piping and hoseing to fit the fmic?

Humm... I fabricated my pipework so don't know tha price of that but for the original one it was around the £100 mark if you source the parts from ebay...

Might be worthwhile giving Alex at AH Fabrications a call... it will prompt him to price up the new FMIC lol..

A H Fabrications

<tuffty/>

Ok great I will give him a call and see if I can get him in to gear
Cheers

20110408_IMAG0672.jpg

:thumbsup:

<tuffty/>

Tufty can you give alex a nudge, ive emailed him but hes not replying.

Spoke to him a couple of times in the last couple of months last week he said he will hopefully have it all priced up by the end of this week and to me to ring him up again to give him a nudge along the way so the more people that enquire the sooner it will be in production :yes:

He did say all he was waiting for was a decent supllier for the 90 degree elbows that doesn't want around £30 per bend

Spoke to him a couple of times in the last couple of months last week he said he will hopefully have it all priced up by the end of this week and to me to ring him up again to give him a nudge along the way so the more people that enquire the sooner it will be in production :yes:

He did say all he was waiting for was a decent supllier for the 90 degree elbows that doesn't want around £30 per bend

That makes sense... I used Forge ones but I suspect Alex won't ;P lol

<tuffty/>

Thats strange, Alex gave me a price for the bigger one no probs, he did however say he didnt want to produce them until he was sure it did work and was worth it...

Think ill keep shtum for now though and let Alex tell people as it may have changed.

Thats strange, Alex gave me a price for the bigger one no probs, he did however say he didnt want to produce them until he was sure it did work and was worth it...

Think ill keep shtum for now though and let Alex tell people as it may have changed.

I haven't done a pressure drop test as yet but tbh this FMIC is pretty much as big as it gets without going into bumper mods and fog light ditching... IAT's are generally between 3 and 8 degrees above ambient under normal conditions, loading the engine up I have getting up to 15 degrees (just over 30 degrees...) above ambient and great recovery... pressure drop must be more or less gone as after fitting it I had bonkers boost on spool (over 2 bar at one point! eek!) so its getting through at last...

<tuffty/>

Tufty you got his number and ill give him a bell :).