Fluoro Lining hoses

Crazypete00

Reaction score
I can get hold of a forge turbo to hard pipe hose for a decent discount but it doesnt have the fluoro lining. Is it worth getting or does it require the fluoro lining?

ye its genuine forge sold by them however the manufacturer didn't add the fluoro lining. so everything else is the same as the "normal" forge one but for a significant saving.

wondering if its worth buy a second hand genuine one for £25-£30 or get the forge one without the lining delivered for £25. I'm guessing all the other silicone hose i have fitted probably dont have the fluoro lining, so not sure i NEED it on this hose. Does Bill have the fluoro on his TIPs?

i was thinking what about the intercooler hoses, there probably not fluoro lined. And any of the after market breathers.

not sure if it worth a punt, can buy 3 of them for the price of one fluoro lined.

Can't believe they are genuine... not known Forge to make non fluoro lined hose for that application unless its a bad batch they are trying to sell off or something or fake

<tuffty/>

Ok thanks all. Ye they are genuine sold by forge themselves. And yes was a manufacturing mistake that they missed out on the lining. So they are selling them off cheap to get rid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk