Florett silver detail

Griffin1989

Reaction score
hi

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience detailing this paint and which products they have used?

It looks like it's a perl paint however unlike Daytona grey it doesn't look like it has much flake so is it best to go down the sealant pop route or wax gloss? I cant seem to find many guides online for this paint.

Thanks for your help.

Chris

Reactions: Scottyg
I sure can.

The Floret does pop but not as much as the darker colours.
I've not had to do much to mine over it's time with me.
When I first got it I put on 3 coats over 3 days of Chemical Guys Butter Wet Wax. Since then it's had a full correction using a DA with a Hexalogic Purple Pad using Megs Ultimate Compound. I clayed in with a G3 Mitt before this. After this it's been topped up regularly with CarPro Reload. If you can, I'd get the paintwork defect free and buy some CarPro Cquartz uk. It's very inexpensive and works well. The Reload tops this up and IMHO works really well with the Floret Silver.
IMG 0271

IMG 0272

IMG 0911

IMG 1228

IMG 1229

IMG 1230

IMG 1231

IMG 1232

Floret looks different from different angles and in different lights. I love it. Very easy to keep looking good especially with Reload on it. Ask me anything else you want to know @Griffin1989

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Griffin1989 and scotty76
Thank you for your help there are some minor marks which I should be able to get out with the da. Will post some picks after I do it when the weather warms up

Reactions: Scottyg