FLOOR MATS FOR S3

Simon Lowe

Reaction score
Any options other than the outrageously priced OEM floor mats?, i purchased a fitted set of eBay with logo's
but even though i paid £50 look a bit cheap to be honest, i have seen a post or two somewhere on the forum regarding aftermarket manufacturers which looked amazing, i cannot seem to find out who sells them now, a point in the right direction would be great .

The floor mats are one of the things I would keep in my car for several years so saving a few $$ wasn't worth it and I got the oem ones. They look and feel great.

You get what you pay for. The original mats are cheap rubbish. Do some web searching and you will find some quality ones. I use lloyds Berber 2 in a black heathered design but they are an American company and shipping to the UK may be pricey.
https://lloydmats.com/

Has anyone found a company which will supply mats individually? I hardly ever carry passengers, so my rear mats never get any wear. In fact I only ever really need to replace the drivers mat (because of heel wear). It hurts paying for 4 mats when I need just one!

Reactions: suzannec
Auto style made me a single when I needed a driver matt replacement.

Reactions: Mikeso51
Sorry no, it was January of last year. Lucky if I can remember what I did yesterday.

check out luxmats.us. they have an Instagram too. luxmats is the username.

pricey but some good stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk