FLOOR MATS FOR S3

Simon Lowe

Any options other than the outrageously priced OEM floor mats?, i purchased a fitted set of eBay with logo's
but even though i paid £50 look a bit cheap to be honest, i have seen a post or two somewhere on the forum regarding aftermarket manufacturers which looked amazing, i cannot seem to find out who sells them now, a point in the right direction would be great .

Han4mi

The floor mats are one of the things I would keep in my car for several years so saving a few $$ wasn't worth it and I got the oem ones. They look and feel great.

Flying Scotsman

You get what you pay for. The original mats are cheap rubbish. Do some web searching and you will find some quality ones. I use lloyds Berber 2 in a black heathered design but they are an American company and shipping to the UK may be pricey.
https://lloydmats.com/

Mikeso51

Has anyone found a company which will supply mats individually? I hardly ever carry passengers, so my rear mats never get any wear. In fact I only ever really need to replace the drivers mat (because of heel wear). It hurts paying for 4 mats when I need just one!

Mikeso51

Thanks. That’s very interesting. Do you remember if the cost for a one-off was reasonable?

quattrorally

check out luxmats.us. they have an Instagram too. luxmats is the username.

pricey but some good stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk