flip key blades??

I

imported_tej

hey, i hope someone can help me as i cant seem to find replacement blades for the remote flip key fobs used on audi's,vw's,etc... can anyone point me in the right direction??

i have tried vw and they only sell the whole front part which includes the transponder and costs £47+vat

thanks

AFAIK, the audi switchblade keys only come in two parts, 1) the part with the key blade (which has the transponder in it) and 2) the remote part with the 3 (or two) buttons. I don't think you can get just a blade for the switchblade style key. You can get what is referred to as a valet key though. It just looks like a normal key and does not include the remote.

thanks alot for the help!dont know if you know,but the keys from keylessride are they original ones?with the vw badge?

or is there perhaps a place that does the whole new fob for cheap?ebay only got cut ones!

thanks audi5e, that was wot i was looking for!hope they come through ok...looks like it'll take a week or two!

Hi, if your after the blank blade that fits into the fob then drop me a pm if you havent already got one by now.