1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flat bottomed

MartinHudson6 Jan 16, 2019

1. MartinHudson6

MartinHudson6 Active Member TDi Audi A6 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group Black Edition S-line owners group

Has anyone fitted a flat bottomed steering wheel from an a5/7 ive seen a few online in breakers and not too expensive and looks a nice edition. Im assuming just plug and play. Seen an a5 one with “veiw” as a button on the left side button on wheel.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Rhyso

Rhyso Well-Known Member

I went for the option of having mine retrimmed from these guys
    http://royalsteeringwheels.com/

Cost me less than £250 :D

They added in the chunkier grips and made it flat bottomed. i paid a deposit which is then returned when you send them your old wheel in exchange :)

You definitely know its plug and play for your car then :)

[​IMG]

MartinHudson6 likes this.
  4. RS4B5

RS4B5 5 pots

Not rs6\7 wheels

5. MartinHudson6

MartinHudson6 Active Member TDi Audi A6 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group Black Edition S-line owners group

Arent they compatable?

6. ajax1976

ajax1976 Well-Known Member

As long as it comes with the airbag you’ll be fine, round wheel airbags don’t fit in flat bottom wheels. I put one from an RS6 into mine and just swapped my buttons over, didn’t bother checking the compatibility of the RS buttons.

MartinHudson6 and RS4B5 like this.
  7. MartinHudson6

Thanks for heads up. Ill keep searching then

8. RS4B5

RS4B5 5 pots

No the Rs don't fit something to do with airbags like ajax1976 said

MartinHudson6 likes this.