FL Virtual cockpit sat nav

Karlos_

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been covered in the past but can't find anything. Recently upgraded to a facelift model with the virtual cockpit, and also CarPlay. Pretty sure I could guess the answer but is there any way to get google maps on the VC? Currently it works fine with the built in sat nav however it feels just a bit... dated, and the actual maps are probably a couple years out of date. Pretty sure its had Audi connect at some point but the licence has expired and I can only imagine how much Audi would want to charge to renew

Unfortunately you can't use Google maps on VC.

Sent from my XQ-AT51 using Tapatalk

Sorry if this has been covered in the past but can't find anything. Recently upgraded to a facelift model with the virtual cockpit, and also CarPlay. Pretty sure I could guess the answer but is there any way to get google maps on the VC? Currently it works fine with the built in sat nav however it feels just a bit... dated, and the actual maps are probably a couple years out of date. Pretty sure its had Audi connect at some point but the licence has expired and I can only imagine how much Audi would want to charge to renew
Use Waze on phone :) best sat nav