Facelift FL S3 Front Splitter/Spoiler Lip

JunkStory

Reaction score
Received my 2017 FL S3 in the middle of December, and I love how it looks... except from the front... looks too mild, even with spacers added.

I want to know if the pre-facelift S3 front splitter lip will fit the facelift S3? I'm hoping someone who owns the lip can do a quick fitment test.

I'm talking about this (or something similar)

2hhpvkw.jpg

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Can't see it fitting I'm afraid, the facelift front bumper is a completely different shape.

That's a real shame. I guess the FL folks will just have to wait a bit.. I'm sure a vendor will come out with something. It is quite easily a money grab considering how popular the car is in North America.

Hi, im getting my s3 this month and also looking for a Facelift front splitter for S3 Sportback. Someone find something? i just can see pre-facelift ones :(

Reactions: MethodEffects
Hello, Im getting the car this month and I am also looking for something to put in front of it. Someone knows something about the splitter for the S3 Facelift??

Reactions: MethodEffects and dzeta
Bump from the dead, but for informational purposes...

Just wanted to chime in for those looking, we just released pre-orders for our upcoming new facelift 8V front splitter! Check us out - www.methodeffects.com