Facelift FL RS3 Sportback - Continental Tyres

sve170

Reaction score
Hi All
Daughters car in for 1st Service 12000 mls on clock.
Presently got the factory fitted Pirelli’s but all shot and require full new set of tyres.

Locally we are struggling to get get the Pirelli’s, Michelin’s etc. been offered to fit Continental Tyres with the R02 on the RS3, she has the staggered set-up.

Dealer says they will be ok?
Has anyone got the the Conti’s fitted?, if so what are they like, any issues with the Conti’s?

Look forward to some replies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cant add the experience of Conti on the RS3 but I can from a golf R, They wear fast in my experience but the grip and comfort levels are good.

Reactions: sve170
I cant add the experience of Conti on the RS3 but I can from a golf R, They wear fast in my experience but the grip and comfort levels are good.

Well the Conti’s are on the RS3, only a few miles on them this evening following 1st service on the car.
Did notice that the protection rim on the Conti’s are identical to the Pirelli’s, which is good.

Reactions: Doohie
Hi All
Presently got the factory fitted Pirelli’s but all shot and require full new set of tyres.

Locally we are struggling to get get the Pirelli’s, Michelin’s etc. been offered to fit Continental Tyres with the R02 on the RS3, she has the staggered set-up.

Has anyone got the the Conti’s fitted?, if so what are they like, any issues with the Conti’s?

I have continental
Hi All

I have continental sportcontact 6 235/35/19 in front ... very good tire but No rim protection at All
Good performance and handling.
Next time i try Michelin tires .. i hope they have a longer lifetime than the conti’s

Did you end up going with a. square setup then? 235/30/19?

No, same staggered as from factory.
So far the tyres are performing really well, although only a few hundred miles so far.

Reactions: RS03???