image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image4.jpeg
image5.jpeg
image6.jpeg
image10.jpeg

Last edited:

FBF01

Looks lovely, but looks like it needs springs and spacers desperately! Looks quite high. Transport blocks still in?

AudiNutta

Staff member
Gold Supporter
Looks lovely, but looks like it needs springs and spacers desperately! Looks quite high. Transport blocks still in?

I will be surprised if the blocks are in there, firstly because it’s at the dealer and secondly it looks abojt right for normal ride height.

Phil3

I will be surprised if the blocks are in there, firstly because it’s at the dealer and secondly it looks abojt right for normal ride height.

Transport blocks getting left in was a common thing on the new Focus RS... no exaggeration that probably half of all new cars had them left in when given to their owners!

Rob2k68

VCDS Map User
Stunning !!! - love Daytona

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

FBF01

Looks v high...maybe just the angle, but my R looks lower considerably lower and more squat than this and that’s standard.

AudiNutta

Staff member
Gold Supporter
Transport blocks getting left in was a common thing on the new Focus RS... no exaggeration that probably half of all new cars had them left in when given to their owners!

Why was that happening? By mistake? Handing a car that needs to go on a ramp to a customer isn’t a lot of good haha.

AudiNutta

Staff member
Gold Supporter
Looks v high...maybe just the angle, but my R looks lower considerably lower and more squat than this and that’s standard.

Certain angles don’t do it any favours, but they definitely need to be lowered. I have an email sent to Audi asking categorically what will be void.

FBF01

Certain angles don’t do it any favours, but they definitely need to be lowered. I have an email sent to Audi asking categorically what will be void.

Let us know the reply!

AudiNutta

Staff member
Gold Supporter
Let us know the reply!

I shall! If they come back and say that it will only be shocks I will do it, but that won’t happen.

I can’t risk steering racks etc being void.

AudiNutta

Staff member
Gold Supporter
Dealers rushing them out and totally forgetting about them mate :seenoevil:

Unreal! That’s the first thing they did on mine, I was lucky enough to watch the PDI.

SPIKE_

Vorsprung durch Technik
@Boosta that is beautiful. DG is such a stunning colour. Enjoy the car and keeping it clean!