Sportback FL rear bumper and diffuser on PFL

A_Davison

Reaction score
Hi all

As the title, does anyone know if the FL rear bumper and diffuser will fit on a PFL car?

Thanks

Why? The FL rear bumper is imho the worst thing about it as you have those nasty reflectors!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Why? The FL rear bumper is imho the worst thing about it as you have those nasty reflectors!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Admittedly not mad keen on the reflectors but really like the look of the new diffuser which is what’s drawimg me to the idea.

Saw a render of a PFL with the new bumper and think it looks great alongside the PFL tail lights - (hopefully I’ve uploaded the image correctly)

Attachments

• 74171060-55B6-4AFB-BA20-4EF873635E69.jpeg
    74171060-55B6-4AFB-BA20-4EF873635E69.jpeg
    119.2 KB · Views: 242
Will cost a fortune, surely? Would probably be cheaper to get a FL and be done with it!

But I agree with @terminator x that I'm not convinced with the looks of the FL.

Had a look on Autotrader today and PFL prices are holding up very strongly. That said, a lot of cars seem to be.

Will cost a fortune, surely? Would probably be cheaper to get a FL and be done with it!

But I agree with @terminator x that I'm not convinced with the looks of the FL.

Had a look on Autotrader today and PFL prices are holding up very strongly. That said, a lot of cars seem to be.

As are FL cars. The price I got mine for, there's none that cheap on there (for a Sportback). Makes me happy that they're not depreciating too hard.