fitting KO4

solaris

Reaction score
Hi,
If one was to source a ko4 including manifold and oil lines from an Audi S3 (8P) what would be required to fit to my B7 2.0T. Will it be a case of unbolting my manifold remove and install the ko4&manifold (connecting the oil lines etc)?? any advice help much appreciated. Thanks.

the manifold is different plus loads of other stuff.. you will need bigger injectors, fuel pump & down pipe etc..

be better with a full kit.. try regal, awesome gti or jbs auto

Ive got the awe gt28 kit with awe intercooler from regal.. good kit... rods n pistons on route :readit:

the manifold is different plus loads of other stuff.. you will need bigger injectors, fuel pump & down pipe etc..

be better with a full kit.. try regal, awesome gti or jbs auto

Ive got the awe gt28 kit with awe intercooler from regal.. good kit... rods n pistons on route :readit:

Thanks for your reply, i'm torn between the ATP GT2871R and the APR KO4 kit for the longitudinal engine totaly different driving characteristics between them I know. I already have the injectors, just collecting other bits and bobs. How much did the AWE intercooler set you back?

About a grand, but its twice the size of any other out there...

K04 are nice and juicy low down and you could probably run 330+ without internal mods.. with the gt28 you do get alot of lag around town to get the best from it you need internals.

dont get me wrong, mine as it is now leaves S4, RS4, M3 old and new most subarus and evos ive had lots of fun when i get it going.. but the fact remains without internals and although you will more power with the gt28 your still at least 100hp short if what it can really do but with the K04 your flat out.