fitting heated seats

I can & have.

Man what cant you do! Is it an easy job? My mate wanted my old cloth seats to put in his audi but no wiring loom to fit them.

P.S My seats still in progress think i might have to swap the looms round as the is lil module under the old seats

There's lots of things I cant do, conjering up a winning lotto ticket is one.

IMHO I wouldnt call it an easy job no, but possible.

There's lots of things I cant do, conjering up a winning lotto ticket is one.

IMHO I wouldnt call it an easy job no, but possible.

Will give it a miss then ......

Or pay someone else to do it :p

Can be done as I have done it, need to purchase or make a loom up as well as a climate control unit with heated seat switches...

thanks for the reply.

i am not sure if i have the elements in my full leather seats, do you know what i need to check , if i dont have the elements i was thinking of buying them of a ebay seller there very cheap to purchase. i have purchased the climate control with the heated seats. i was also thinking about the universal heat pads and useing the origanal climate control heated seats switch to operate them. did you have to vagcom the heated seats for them to work or is it plug and play,a any help with install would be great.

cheers
gary

Or pay someone else to do it :p

Hi there, I also would like to get retro fitted heated seats. I have a 56 plate a3 2.0 (200bhp) s-line black edition, that the original owner obviously specced up/ordered, but in his (or her, to be totally pc) opinion, £250 extra for a hot tushy, was way too much to spend.

I am not particularly techie minded, but would certainly be prepared to pay someone to help me out (if it is possible). I already have dual zone climate control, so guess some of the inportant stuff must already in place.

Do you happen to know anyone along the south coast (portsmouth/brighton way) with good knowledge that might be able to help me out?

Cheers, Steve

Yes, me as thats my corridor, but when you say help you out, I only do jobs from start to finish, I dont help others to do a job as such, if interested feel free to PM me.

Yes, me as thats my corridor, but when you say help you out, I only do jobs from start to finish, I dont help others to do a job as such, if interested feel free to PM me.

Even better, I just thought I should be making an attempt to suggest i'd help, when i'd prefer someone to do it all.

I will take a look under the seats, see if by chance I have the wiring already, and then send you a PM. Cheers.
Steve

Lmfao, good attempt.

Doubt wiring will be there tbh, but have seen audi prewire somethings on some chassis, others not.

I'll keep an eye out for a PM.