Fitting cruise and DIS to my B6, how much?

N11KDJ

Reaction score
Looking to get cruise and DIS fitted to my B6, does anyone know roughly how much this will cost inc parts? Also is there anyone local to me Bracknell, Berkshire who could do this, i'm happy to source the parts. Not fussed about having the washer bottle low level warning.

Thanks all..

Depends how much you get the parts for

It's cost me 45 quid for all the parts by been patient

Yes I have full vcds so coded it myself

Depends how much you get the parts for

It's cost me 45 quid for all the parts by been patient

Cheers, I know i'll need the two stalks, a new lower cowl and a new control module, is there anything else?

No that's it

I never got the cowl I cut the one I had its marked on the back really faint and to be honest I did a really good job I was shocked!

I can supply/fit cruise if interested, PM me for further info :)

Does anyone have the part numbers for this? The module and the stalk etc? Take it there isn't a different between body shapes? It's an 8H7 type B6. Cheers.

Haven't got all the part numbers to hand but they are out there if you search google, I think tyresmoke had a good thread running with lots of part numbers. The saloon has a different DIS stalk to the Avant due to the rear wiper switch.

I've now got a quote to have cruise and DIS fitted but it's working out at more than I thought at around £500 so looking at other options now!

I'm also looking to fit cruise control on my b6 saloon and I already have the DIS. I see some people are supplying and fitting cruise control sty around £120, and if I need the steering wheel that adapts the cruise control then it would be an additional £80. Is that a good price?

£200 is fairly typical for an install I think. It's always going to be cheaper to do it yourself of course, if you have VCDS.

If Your gonna spend upto £200 for supply/install you may aswell pay a little extra and buy a second hand ross tech cable and then a little more for parts and diy it yourself, The bonus is you'll have the cable to do everything yourself after that.

Ye what he said lol. Someone on here sold a brand new genuine unregistered one last week i think for £200,