Fitting an Airtec Front Mount Intercooler?

Only had one Vauxhall myself not to bad either , a few issues though.
I bought a nearly new late 2000 year Vectra estate , 2.6sri , not bad , great leather seats to look at but real neck twisters, that square exhaust always reminded me of a Concorde engine outlet...without the roar.
Had to have a all new valves etc under warranty .
Took it for a swim a year later and it was a right off....lol

Reactions: Ricky Burrows
Well I think that settles it then Airtech it is as the ECS one in my opinion doesn’t look as nice and I can’t seem to find much on it as for reviews or pics of people with it, so will go with Airtech ASAP! I have MOT next month so will wait to make sure it passes that first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only had one Vauxhall myself not to bad either , a few issues though.
I bought a nearly new late 2000 year Vectra estate , 2.6sri , not bad , great leather seats to look at but real neck twisters, that square exhaust always reminded me of a Concorde engine outlet...without the roar.
Had to have a all new valves etc under warranty .
Took it for a swim a year later and it was a right off....lol
Lol that made me laugh

Reactions: Charlie Farley
Well I think that settles it then Airtech it is as the ECS one in my opinion doesn’t look as nice and I can’t seem to find much on it as for reviews or pics of people with it, so will go with Airtech ASAP! I have MOT next month so will wait to make sure it passes that first

There not perfect Stuart but there by far the most bang for your buck and yeah they do look awesome, overall id buy one again, what colour combo you going with?

There not perfect Stuart but there by far the most bang for your buck and yeah they do look awesome, overall id buy one again, what colour combo you going with?

I’m thinking as the car is pretty much murdered out it will have to be black intercooler with the black hoses but I do like the idea of having the white logo on the intercooler, always thought that looks pretty cool and will look good through the honeycomb grill
bb389c2782ee8daf210d818f0b5ffe6f.jpg

I’m thinking as the car is pretty much murdered out it will have to be black intercooler with the black hoses but I do like the idea of having the white logo on the intercooler, always thought that looks pretty cool and will look good through the honeycomb grill
bb389c2782ee8daf210d818f0b5ffe6f.jpg

Yeah that sounds good I had a right moment when I ordered mine I went for the black intercooler and pipes with red airtec but suddenly regretted it after and wished id got the silver so it can be seen through the grille that feeling went on for weeks until I thought its a German car with some level of sophistication so the black really is the only option that works imo, now I've went back to the oem grille I cant even see my logo but the honeycomb will look good with it, its not obvious but if you look you can see it and that's what's cool I think, a bit stealthy but if your into cars your see it.

Reactions: Stu_b7
Yeah that sounds good I had a right moment when I ordered mine I went for the black intercooler and pipes with red airtec but suddenly regretted it after and wished id got the silver so it can be seen through the grille that feeling went on for weeks until I thought its a German car with some level of sophistication so the black really is the only option that works imo, now I've went back to the oem grille I cant even see my logo but the honeycomb will look good with it, its not obvious but if you look you can see it and that's what's cool I think, a bit stealthy but if your into cars your see it.

Yeah that’s the idea I’ve seen some cars with a big silver intercooler and just sticks out like a sore thumb, just not right for what I’m going for.
Where about s did you get yours I saw it on awesome GTI but seen there is a longer delay if you want the logo on it?

Yeah that’s the idea I’ve seen some cars with a big silver intercooler and just sticks out like a sore thumb, just not right for what I’m going for.
Where about s did you get yours I saw it on awesome GTI but seen there is a longer delay if you want the logo on it?

Yeah it does stand out a bit to much especially the airtec being practically the size of the grille lol, I cant actually remember where I got mine to be honest as I went on a bit of a moment and bought a load of stuff, all I do remember is its generally the same price everywhere around £550 as for the logo you can buy the airtec stencil and spray on your own, probably do a better job as well to be fair lol.

Really don't get why its a longer delay to have the logo its literally just putting a carboard stencil (which they sell) over it and a coat of aerosol, what's the delay time on it? 30? 40 seconds

Is there a longer delay if you buy direct? Not a surprise if you buy a special order from a reseller.

Is there a longer delay if you buy direct? Not a surprise if you buy a special order from a reseller.

I’m not sure to be honest just on awesome they say there is a delay for the logo to be added not sure why but may go down the spray it on myself route instead of waiting