IMG_0712.jpg
">

IMG_0709.jpg
">

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks awesome. Nice choice!
:thumbsup:

Hi,

Lovely wheels, great size. I know it's all personal preference but I just don't understand the Merc and Bentley badge thing though:confused:.

Yip that the Merc badge ... It set it off better than the Audi badge.. I got them but in there usual grey dull color. If I get some in chrome or hype polish I will put them on .. But these look better . Plus that the in thing now ....

very nice wheels mate i have the slr merc wheels on mine
take it u had to put a 215 tyre on them
wot sort of coilovers are you running???

and as for the merc badge i think audis just suit really high end stuff to me the audi wheels just dont set these car off enough it takes something like a merc or porsche or bentley wheel

Yip for mr droppedaudia4 .. U sure right there ... Audi doesn't do the sort of wheel to give u that extra like Merc does ... I am running on 225 35 19 with a sort of stretch in the tyre.. To give u that sick look on the rim ... For me I got on Weitec Coilovers . Is prefer . Run smooth . Germans are good engineers in what they do ... U must put up pics of your ride . Let me have a look...

sorry about the late reply but as you can see my car has had quite abit of work done on it recently lol have to roll low
SDC10523.jpg

btw jaceyq was down at the tyre safety centre yesterday getting my rear wheels cambered and seen that pic of your car in the catalogue lol

Just wow at both the cars on this thread, Makes me wanna swap my b6 for a b7 and get my bentleys on it

Spotted your car on the Staines Road in Bedfont on Sunday around 1.30pm.

Looked superb mate!

Wheels stood out a mile and drop was bang on.

Driven by your other half possibly?

ok cool. Yip my other half went out exactly around that time. I dropped it alittle more than in this pic. Have you notice the black grill on , recently install it on. If u live in the area we should meet up... Let me know cheers, for keeping and eye out on my ride...

ok cool. Yip my other half went out exactly around that time. I dropped it alittle more than in this pic. Have you notice the black grill on , recently install it on. If u live in the area we should meet up... Let me know cheers, for keeping and eye out on my ride...

It looked LOW! and yes, I noticed the change of grille, sets off the front end well.

My folks live down the road so I'm there on weekends.

ok cool, well are you going to be there this weekend .. We should meet up

ok, well let me know when u can come down mate...