Fitted ITG induction kit today........

lol...expected to see more than that! glad you like it!

There are already a couple of great threads on here about the ITG induction kit with pics and full write up which is why i bought it in the end over the others available.
Awesome pretty much sums it up sounds great performs great (even with a slipping clutch,which is my next job!) .
The size of the pipe and filter is huge much bigger than expected.......car is sucking so much air im gonna have to get at least a sports cat/down pipe to balance it out lol !!

I noticed these are advertised in this months Audi Driver mag for £325, a pretty good price and in line with Evoms etc, if I didn't already ave an Evoms awaiting fitting to the new S3 I'd go for one of these, I spent a ady there recently having n intake developed for the TTs, their knowledge and attention to detail is second to none, plus a british company so good to support the pound and all that, in fact if anyone wants to buy a very lightly used Evoms drop me a PM, think I may just walk the walk..

As a new owner to an S3, I am looking to make my first performance mod. Thinking either REVO stage 1 or ITG. Anyone have any thoughts?

As a new owner to an S3, I am looking to make my first performance mod. Thinking either REVO stage 1 or ITG. Anyone have any thoughts?

If you intend on getting a map it will benefit you more and you will see more gains if you get the ITG then go get the re-map as most tuning companies can adjust the map to suit your cars indiviual mod's...if I am not mistaken...

I vote remap first, hardware second followed by a higher stage map, this is the usual approach.
Let us know how you get on..

Thanks for the response guys - my gut feeling was map first and then ITG, but just reading about the need for a new clutch if you go stage 2 or above!?

Does any of these mods affect the warranty at all?